Monday, April 16, 2012

Reflecting on Communication in the Early Childhood Field

Hi my name is Alice I am glad to meet you!
I am sorry I have not been able to take time to
talk to you, and spent sometime developing a relationship
with my classmates. Please keep intouch with me with and I will do the same.
I will meet you in person at our GRADUATION!!!!!!!

During this late class we talked about "Adjourning" and I felt that I had not gotten close to any of my classmates because of time and not having the same classmate in each class. This is a lame reason not to get to know classmates. I do want to get to know all of you and if you have time send me an e-mail I will be glad to get to know you and how things are going for you, your family and how your degree is working out for you. my e-mail is believenyou1954@yahoo.com.

Also I told you about me meeting with my boss about problems at work. Well he did not listen and he out talked me and pretty much turn everything around. I feel I was not a prepared as I thought. I will not give up. I just need to be better prepared. I would like to thank everyone for you support through out our class and I hope to get emails from all of you.

Alice

4 comments:

  1. Alice,

    I was very curious about what happened with your boss. It seems to me that he was making excuses? I am sorry that things did not work out and I really hope you are able to talk to him again with better circumstances and outcomes. It has been a pleasure to work with you and for your help and comments on my work. I feel that new or old, all of the colleagues I have encountered throughout my Walden journey have made it worthwhile. Good Luck in the future!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice,

    I am in group 1 for this course. I wanted to let you know that a facebook page has been set up for our MSECS class if you're interested. It is a closed page so we have to become friends first. I can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1345675567. Once we become friends, I will send you and invite and then you can invite others you have had classes with. I hope you will consider joining so we can all share ideas beyond graduation!

    Thank you,

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice,

    Great picture!

    Actually,living here in Beijing, I had not considered attending the graduation. You have put it into my possibility bank. Thank you.

    Thank you for your contact information. I do hope we keep in contact, we never know when we might be working next door to each other or our school programs may over-lap. We already have this course in common!

    All the best as you continue in your specialty. I am in teaching and diversity.

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alice,

    You know we learned that communicating can be challenging at times. You are right not to give up. Rembember to be patient and responsive. I wish you much luck and success in all you do. I hope we all enjoy our next few classes as much as we have this class. I will look forward to seeing you online because I am in teaching and diversity as well. My email address for contacting is: allison.jones@waldenu.edu or amjones_12@hotmail.com

    Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete