Sunday, March 25, 2012

Who Am I as a Communicator?

What is the one thing that surprised me was that my daughter and I scored me the same. Not because we do not agree but that we both agree that the test was not complete. We felt that some of the question did not apply but we had to answer to go to the next question. What other insights about communication did I gain from this week is that I am continuing to grown in this field.

1. I am respectful of the viewpoints and intelligence of other, and attempt to change their minds with gentle, inoffensive suggestions that do not attack thier self-concept.

2. I am empathetic and concerned with the emotions of others. This listenting style helps build relationships, but it can interfere with proper judgment because I tend to be very trusting to  others.

No comments:

Post a Comment