Thursday, March 10, 2011

Relationship Reflections

Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important of all the things we can give to them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.
                   ~Rosaleen Dickson
                                                                My Children

Rashida and Raymond

My childen Rashida and Raymond. I love them so much. They are both all grown up now and don't need me as much any more and I miss that a little bit. I am so proud to be their mother. They are great young grown ups with a lot of life ahead of them. I love Sunday's because they come over for Sunday dinner. Rashida is getting married this year to a very handsom young man name Aaron. She did a great job picking out that special person.
                                    My Daughter and Her Fiance

                                                                  Rashida and Aaron


I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

My dog RUSTY is my best friend he is always there for me even when I am not there for him. He give my that unconditional love all the time.

                                                                      My Pet

Rusty

My mom is a wonderful person and again I am so proud to be her daughter. She is a mother of 15 children 11 sons and 4 daughters. She trys to spread herself out for all of us and she dose a great job doing it. She will be 81 this year and still pretty much do everything she ever did. She is a very strong christin and I love her very much.
                                                                    MOM

                                                   My mom dancing with my nephew Will.
                                                                       Family

The family.  We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. 
                    ~Erma Bombeck
  

Mon and Kasey grand-daughter, Gianna great-grand-nice, and Kalye great-grand-daughter
Me and my sisters Marjorie, Frances, Me and Peggy
Our Annual Family 500 Race Five Of My Brothers and A Nephew
Our Annual Christmast Cookie Bake

Friends

A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.  ~Frances Ward Weller

A friend tell you when you do not look good in what you are wearing.  ~Alice Guynn

MY BEST FRIENDS
Without these peole and my dog Rusty in my life I would not be the person I am today. My relationship with them is mostly on good bases but sometimes we have ups and downs, but we love each other all the time. I cannot live without them.

2 comments:

  1. Alice,
    What a beautiful family you have and thanks for sharing. I love your qoute, as a mother of an approaching sophmore, I'm incouraging him to finish high school and continue his education, but I have to stop and think sometimes that I can only encourage him, I can not make him but what every he decides to do he is still my child and I must love him unconditional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice,
    Wow, what an amazing family. You are lucky to have such a wonderful group of people to share with. My hat is off to your mother for having 15 children of her own. I’m sure there never was a dull moment in your home when growing up. My son is 3 year but I also have pride in him just as you have in yours and can relate to that feeling. Sometimes I think about what he will be when he grows up but still enjoying these young exciting times. Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete